If you plan to move out in coming months, and you want the owner to return you the full amount of bond money, then you must give serious thought to Exit cleaning services available in your area.
Whenever you rent out a house or lease it, you are liable to pay an amount as damage security to the proprietor at the time of moving in the property. This bond allows the property owners to make repairs or cleaning, in case required after you leave their property. However, if you wish the owner to return you the amount in full, you must keep the house neat and clean to make him happy enough.Below is the easiest way to draft your shifting plan depending on the amount of items in your house.
Move out cleaning will be a hard step. You have to handle all the work for your bond money payback by convincing the property owner about the cleanliness you maintained while living at his property. You have to choose a good bond cleaning company company for such services, the company best at satisfying you and the owner. There are always various companies who claim to be best from the rest. The paramount way is to prioritize your needs and make the most proper decision.
Be vigilant about the company you are hiring, it must own following qualities and traits:
• They must be professional
• Must have immense experience
• Hardworking Crew
• Possess modern technology equipment
• Reputable name
• Have quality of work
• Provide all services in time
• Very good consumer reviews
• Pay full concentration to their work
• Able to get back your bond money
Companies give the same services under various names such as:
• Bond return cleaning
• Vacating house cleaning
• Exit cleaning
• Move out cleaning
You must also ask if the company provides complimentary services like:
• Washing windows: cleaning of windows and window sills. Removal of the dust and thorough scrubbing with solutions.
• Cleaning of the kitchen: washing of kitchen thoroughly and neatly. They clean oven and range hood. Remove stains and dirt from it. Make it shiny and perfect. Clean the shelf and cupboards.
• Bathroom cleaning: scouring of the bathroom floor. Polish all the taps and shower. Clean the mirror. They clean tiles also.
• Mopping and vacuuming of all floors: they clean the entire floor by mopping. They also vacuum carpets for better results.
• Light fitting: cleaning all the light fittings and switches.
• Spot removal from wall: remove all the spots like fat, sweat stains from hands, pencils and from other sources.
• Cupboard wipeout: polishing and wiping cupboard inside and outside. Complete removal of cobwebs inside the cupboard.
• Clean ceiling: scouring the roof, removing cobwebs and dust.
• Clean skirting board: cleansing and polishing skirting boards.
• Carpet washing: dusting carpets and removing stains from it. Also, repair the carpet if needed.
It does not seem right to give time to the property you are going to leave shortly, especially when the new accommodation needs more of your attention. Keeping in mind all the above suggestions, you can trust on a company that offers premium services at affordable prices. Only hire a company that cares for its customers.